90s Kid !!

I was a 90's kid and grew up in a government colony in Assam. After coming from school all I did was played Delta Force, Mortal Kombat and sometimes Prince of Persia like a maniac. Didn't even change my school uniform. Now if you ask me to play a game on the phone for even 5 minutes I cant even continue more than  a minute. Those days I would ask our computer operator to install 10 to 15 games in the computer.

I was also pretty annoyed with ma for buying a bag which looked like a basta and while the other girls had the fancy bags.

My mother has moved out of that house but that place was home for me. I seem to not think of any other place as home. So home is a feeling and not actually a space? Yes always over analyzing everything.You know what I mean right?

Ahh the 90s how much I miss them! More 90s stories coming up !

Comments

  1. The style of this project is stunning.. I have a freelance opportunity for you.. Skype me at avik.133@hotmail.com.. WhatsApp Me: 8481080519... Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts