untitled


.....................................................................................................................................

So many things have happened these one and a half years.
My only moment to myself is sitting by the steps in-front of my house.
The leaves murmur and I look at them at ease.

I have started finding solace in airconditioned taxis and going to the mall in the evenings.
Five minutes here and ten minutes maybe there.
That has become the idea of piece.

I dont know where am I right now and where will I head.
Feels like i am tongue tied in a vaccum space with vaccum people.
I dont know if I will meet these people ever again 
Or is it the last time I am meeting them

More than anything else I miss me.
How I was and how I have become.

            .......................................................................................................................................

Comments

Popular Posts